30-Day App-Powered Challenge
Get Charged for Work
Believe in Your Abilities!
Curated and hosted by Liz Nair
Do you need to boost your confidence and motivation to find a new job?
The process of entering or returning into the workforce comes with a series of challenges that can diminish your sense of self-worth.
This challenge will provide you with practical tips and practices to build up a positive mindset, overcome self doubt, and get better organised. Plus you’ll learn simple, yet effective tools to manage stress and most importantly, believe in your abilities!
Invest 5 Minutes x 30 Days
Next Program Starts
April 1, 2022
This challenge has made me so grateful for being more aware of those things in life that we miss being grateful for!” – Leisa M
THIS IS FOR YOU
If you do nothing different, you can’t really expect different results. But when you invest some time in yourself, you will start producing different results. And over time, you will notice the change and so will others. The good news is that working on yourself doesn’t have to take long.
In fact, you can do it in only 5 minutes a day.
In this Challenge, you’ll learn about strategies to
- look for work,
- apply for a job,
- set goals,
- know yourself better,
- understand your strengths and the opportunities available to you,
- build confidence and start believing in your abilities.
RESULTS & BENEFITS
Stronger sense of worth
Confidence to look for work
Increased level of resilience
WHY IT WORKS
Get Charged for Work is a user-driven, self-paced app that’s powered by applicable neuroscience, positive psychology, and human connection.
It comes with virtual coaching and a supportive community of job seekers.
Everyone starts the program at the same time. It’s designed to be both easy to follow, and instantly beneficial by supporting the consistent application of small changes to produce exponentially better results over time.
100% Of Our App Users Agree That
…the app is easy to use.
…daily mini tasks make it easy to stay consistent.
…the Challenge was a positive influence in my life.
MEET YOUR COACH
Hi, my name is Liz Nair. My passion is to liberate young leaders and job-seekers from self-doubt, build self-confidence, and increase the sense of worthiness so they are set up to build thriving careers.
I have conquered my own struggles mentally, physically, and financially. I draw on my past experiences and bring this essence to the programs I lead.
My purpose, seeing the light bulb moment switch on in others. These aha-moments are what I’m living for, and I look forward to walking side-by-side with you in the next chapter of your life.
- I have always been entrepreneurial, owning my first business at the age of 25, before entering the corporate world for 20 years. It was during these occasions that I found myself automatically mentoring people who didn’t have confidence in themselves. Of course, I didn’t know at the time that what I was doing was mentoring. I just liked helping people.
- Since establishing Attivo Consulting in 2019 I have successfully worked with individuals and businesses to inspire thinking and unleash confidence.
- As an experienced leader, innovator, facilitator and coach, I have transformed large teams, cultivated a workplace culture that is accepting of change and developed new business models for companies, that promote agile and lean processes.
- Boasting a management degree, I am a practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Adesso Wellbeing and Emotional intelligence, and Whole Brain Thinking Practitioner.
- My purpose is, ‘to inspire others to win.’ I love seeing others succeed. I am not naturally patient when it comes to solving my own problems but have been described by colleagues and friends as naturally patient with others, outgoing and friendly, which is a good thing, because I’ve learned they’re very important characteristics in the world of ‘uncovering abilities and building confidence’ in tentative people.
STORIES ON LIZ
Liz has lifted me out of my comfort zone. She is incredibly encouraging and has enabled me to look within to find my skills that I wasn’t aware I had. Working with Liz has impacted not only my work life, but has improved my social life, changing the way I interact with those around me.” –Abby F
Boost Your Confidence and Motivation and Get That Job That You Want!
HOW TO PLAY
It’s a learn-by-doing model that encourages you to reflect on your practices and daily progress.
You will access the program at your own time and play along at your personal comfort levels.
HOW THE APP IS SOCIAL
Social interactions and shared acknowledgements keep it fun and motivating to stay engaged.
WHAT’S THE INVESTMENT?
This is a FREE program.
Contact us to book a private challenge for your teams, business, or organization.
CAN I BUY THIS FOR MY TEAM/COMPANY?
Yes, absolutely. A Challenge is a fantastic way to upskill your staff in a fun and meaningful way, plus strengthen community connections and your culture.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about setting up a private Challenge for your team(s)!